National Park SummerCard
Holiday à la carte
In summertime, the National Park SummerCard is your constant companion, offering an attractive selection of all-inclusives as well as numerous discounts from 1 May – 31 October.
- More than 60 attractions inside the Hohe Tauern National Park Holiday Region
- Free admission to one attraction every day
- Around € 100.00 in savings if used to the full
- Countless hours of mountain & nature experiences, sports, culture & fun
- Free travel on the Pinzgauer Lokalbahn rail line and all SVV Post Buses between Krimml and Zell am See as well as Rauris
- All participating Hiking Taxis (Habachtal/Bramberg, Mühlbachtal/Bramberg, Dürnbachtal/Neukirchen, for example) in the Hohe Tauern National Park Holiday Region
- The Grossglockner High-Alpine Road and the Gerlos Alpine Road 1x per stay
The National Park SummerCard is included in the price of your stay at over 160 participating lodging establishments in Neukirchen and Bramberg (from cozy B&Bs and apartments, to 4-star hotels with all the comforts). And the Card is also valid on your arrival and departure days!