Predator RACE Alpine Master Weekend
THE sporting highlight in Neukirchen - 4. + 5. June 2022
In the Predator Race, you will have to take on an extreme obstacle course. True to the motto “Overcome all challenges and never give up”, this is a truly extraordinary sporting event. The pristine alpine terrain of the Wildkogel Arena, with its vast panorama of 3000 m peaks inside Hohe Tauern National Park, was seemingly predestined for the first Austrian Predator RACE Alpine Master Weekend.
In three races, each varying in difficulty – the DRIL, BRUTAL (both on Saturday) and the MASAKR (Sunday) – you can put your competitive instincts and physical fitness to the test. You have the option of entering all races either in the “Elite” (without assistance) or “Open” (assistance permitted) division, either as an individual or a team (at least 4 people). And thanks to the JUNIOR RACE on Saturday, even our little “predators” will have an opportunity to push their limits.
|Price III |
|Predator JUNIOR||€ 10,50||€ 10,50||€ 10,50||€ 10,50||700 m / 7 obstacles|
|Predator DRIL||€ 59,00||€ 69,00||€ 79,00||€ 89,00||5 km + / 20 obstacles|
|Predator BRUTAL||€ 69,00||€ 79,00||€ 89,00||€ 99,00||10 km + / 25 obstacles|
|Predator MASAKR||€ 79,00||€ 89,00||€ 99,00||€ 109,00||15 km + / 30 obstacles|
Predator ALPINE MASTER WEEKEND
|€ 159,00||€ 185,00||€ 209,00||€ 235,00||> REGISTRATION <|
This is what your Predator RACE schedule will look like!
- Saturday, 4.6.
8 - 11 a.m. Registration
from 8 a.m. Bag Check
Predator Race BRUTAL
9 a.m. Predator Race Master Weekend BRUTAL - Elite
9:15 a.m.Predator Race Master Weekend BRUTAL - Open
9:30 a.m. Predator Race BRUTAL - Elite
9:45 a.m. Predator Race BRUTAL - Open
Predator Race DRIL
2 p.m. Predator Race Master Weekend DRIL- Elite
2:15 p.m. Predator Race Master Weekend DRIL- Open
2:30 p.m. Predator Race DRIL- Elite
2:45 p.m. Predator Race DRIL- Open
3 p.m. Predator RACE JUNIOR
- Sunday, 5.6.
8 - 11 a.m. Registration
from 8 a.m. Bag Check
Predator Race MASAKR
9 a.m. Predator Race Master Weekend MASAKR - Elite
9:30 a.m. Predator Race Master Weekend MASAKR - Open
9:45 a.m. Predator Race MASAKR - Elite
10:15 a.m. Predator Race MASAKR - Open
Für die einzelnen Rennen am Samstag und am Sonntag werden freiwilligen Helfern (Volunteers) benötigt
Ihre Aufgaben als Volunteer:
Athleten anleiten & anfeuern sowie auf das Fair Play und die Einhaltung der sportlichen Vorgaben achten
Natürlich gibt es als DANKESCHÖN eine klein Überraschung!
We have some additional information about the race for you!
- Rules FAST and SLOW Lines:
- The FAST line is the faster way to negotiate an obstacle. However, this option is technically more challenging or more strength-sapping.
- The SLOW line, on the other hand, is designed more simply. It takes longer and is generally associated with lengthier running sections.
- The HANDICAP: If you are still unable to overcome an obstacle, there is a handicap. The handicap involves an extra running stage or short, strenuous passages that have to be completed in a "Crab Walk".
- Compulsory Obstacles:
- Obstacles are only compulsory for ELITE runners
- Compulsory obstacles are marked with a star on the posters at the start/finish area
- FAST- or SLOW line is up to you (the main thing is, you make it through) No assistance!
- No handicap
- Obstacles not marked with a star are not compulsory. You can negotiate them via the FAST- or SLOW line and even invoke a handicap.
- Starting waves:
- Each of the starting waves consists of 100 - 150 athletes at 30-minute intervals. Timekeeping is done by means of a chip attached to each athlete.
- The first wave of starters is for ELITE competitors, who will receive an ELITE armband that must be worn so it is clearly visible.
- The second wave is for runners in the OPEN division.
- Teams & Rebates:
Naturally, bigger groups will receive a team rebate from us!
- The minimum group size is 4 people. Teams up to 14 people receive a 10 % rebate on the entry fee. If your team consists of 15 or more, your group rebate will be 15 %.
- As a member of the ambulance services, police or fire department, you will receive a 10 % rebate, with other rebates excluded (i.e. this offer is only for individuals). If you are a member of one of the above organizations, please send us an email at [email protected]
- Predator JUNIOR 700+ m / 7+ obstacles
For children ages 4 – 13 Predator
- DRIL 5+ km / 20+ obstacles Predator
“Dril” is the easiest of the three races. The course is 5 km+ long, with over 20 obstacles to overcome along the way.
- BRUTAL 10+ km / 25+ obstacles
Predator “Brutal” is an intermediate race. The course is more than 10 km long, with at least 25 obstacles for racers to negotiate.
- MASAKR 15+ km / 30+ obstacles
“Masakr” - the name says it all! The course is 15 km+ long and features over 30 obstacles, making it by far the toughest course.
- Elite: No help is possible from other athletes. If it proves too difficult, competitors can give up their “Elite” armband and complete the race/be ranked in the “Open” category instead – they will not be disqualified.
- Open: Assistance from other athletes is possible and even desirable – here, the prime focus is on team spirit.